- See Full 2016 Events Calendar List
- See Full 2015 Events Calendar List
- Upcoming in 2016 -------------------------------------
- 18 Feb - Chair Yoga
- 19 & 20 Feb - Chingay @ F1 Pit
- 21 Feb - Chingay @ Bishan
- 12 Mar - 6th Young Khalsa Sports Day
- 7 May - 69th AGM
- 27 May - Vesakhi Golf
- 29 May - Vesakhi Mela
- 1 - 4 June - 65th Gurdwara Cup
- 14 Aug - Teeyan
- 1 Oct - Khalsa Kindergarten Graduation
- 8 Oct - Khalsa Kindergarten Party cum Concert
- *4 or 11 Nov - Diwali D&D
- 19 Nov - 70th AGM
Singapore Khalsa Association organises several sports events every year, including soccer, hockey, netball, turf and field games. For Golf News, click here. Our quality sports facilities are also available for hire.
Cultural & Social
The Association actively promotes Sikh & Punjabi culture by organising the annula Vesakhi Mela as well as Lohri, Teeyan and dhol lessons, etc.
The SKA Ladies Wing not only plays an active and integral part within the Association, it also works with external organisations on various initiatives that benefit the wide community.
Young Khalsa is the youth wing of the Association. It's objective is to provide a platform for Young Sikhs to meet, interact and network among themselves as well as with other similar ethnic age groups in Singapore.